A few days ago I found this Chrome Plugin Digital Clock. You can also use it directly with this link. Pleased by its amazing effects, however, I don’t like the advertisements on that page and the fact that it only supports Google Chrome for some reason. So I decided to make my own, without advertisements, with better compatibility and hopefully richer features.
Here’s a screen shot of what’s done so far.
You can find the developing version here.
- switch for 24/12-hour mode
- switch for displaying date
- switch for displaying week day
- change foreground/background color
- timer and stopwatch
- save settings with html5 local storage